Pinpointing asset value for optimal outcomes
Avison Young’s Valuation team has specialised in providing valuations of all types of commercial property and residential development sites for over 26 years. We have the experience to value a comprehensive range of commercial property from retail, offices and industrial warehouses to many types of specialist properties such as managed workspace, renewable energy facilities, data centres, waste management facilities, places of worship, sports & leisure facilities, PRS housing and residential developments.
We cover the key commercial centres throughout the UK.
Working with lenders, borrowers and property owners, the following types of valuations are undertaken:
- Loan security valuations, for a full range of banks, building societies and lending institutions
- Stock exchange/IPO and securitisation valuations
- Financial statements valuations– both under FRS102 (UK GAAP) and IFRS
- Tax valuations
- Charities Act valuations
- Valuations and advice on overage agreements, rights of way and options to purchase
- Valuations for JVs and to enable share valuations of property companies
- Valuations for loan review and recovery, via our Receivership and Restructuring team
- Valuations in anticipation of litigation
In addition, we have developed a particular specialism in providing Expert Witness Valuations, Single Joint Expert Valuations and Independent Expert referrals for a wide range of matters such as valuation professional negligence, legal negligence, construction defect and insurance, as well as criminal matters such as fraud.