Professional advice and valuations for User / Occupiers
Avison Young’s Valuation team has specialised in providing professional advice and valuations of all types of commercial and residential property, throughout the UK, for over 26 years.
Working with property occupiers and users, we provide a range of advice and valuation support:
- Property referencing, measurement and property data
- Tax Valuations – VAT and Deemed Lease Premium Tax Advice for PFI Projects
- Lease Accounting Valuations and other valuations under FRS102 (UK GAAP) and IFRS
- Rights of Way and Easements
- Lease Extensions and Options to Purchase
- Ground lease re-gearing
- Charities advice
- Diminution of Value for dilapidations (under Section 18(1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927)
- Rental valuations for a variety of purposes
Commercial Valuation Advisory
We have the experience to advise on a comprehensive range of commercial property from retail, offices, industrial and logistics/warehouses to many types of specialist properties such as managed workspace, renewable energy facilities, data centres, waste management facilities, places of worship, mobile phone facilities and sports & leisure facilities.
Residential Valuation Advisory
In addition, we have the experience to provide professional advice covering the residential sector. Including large/high value individual residential properties, residential developments, residential investments and PRS schemes.
Our specialist expertise
We have developed a particular specialism in providing Expert Witness Valuations, Single Joint Expert Valuations and Independent Expert referrals for a wide range of matters such as valuation professional negligence, legal negligence, construction defects and insurance, as well as criminal matters such as fraud.