Natwest - Former For Sale in Ware Hertfordshire
NatWest Bank- Former, 59 High Street, Ware, Hertfordshire, SG12 9AB
DescriptionThe branch is arranged over ground floor and includes a yard to the rear comprising a number of car parking spaces (c. 5).Retailers in close vicinity of the subject unit include; Saffron Building Society Aves Opticians Boots Chemist and Tesco.
- Former Natwest For Sale
- Arranged over ground floor totalling 2029 sq ft (188.56 sq m)
- Offers in excess of £500000
- The Upper floors have been sold on a long leasehold expiring on 17/6/2128.
- The long-leaseholders have planning permission and Landlord consent to convert the upper floors
- Floors will be converted into 4 flats including extension of the second floor.
DownloadsWare-GD General (1)_47610.pdf Ware-02 General (1)_47609.pdf Ware-01 General (1)_47608.pdf Ware_59 High Street_9174_Official Copy Register HD489358_47607.pdf Ware_59 High Street_9174_Official Copy Plan HD489358_47606.pdf Goad Plan - Ware 59 High Street_47605.pdf Asbestos - 9174_PSIS_150518_59 High Street_Ware (1)_47604.pdf
Didn't find the commercial real estate property you were looking for in our United Kingdom listings? With offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle and Thames, Avison Young's professionals can watch the market for new listings on your behalf.