Global Client Services
Providing a seamless service to meet client needs, coordinated across the globe
International real estate is complex, encompassing a wide variety of operating standards and unique cultures. Delivering successful solutions internationally is a combination of good process, local knowledge, technology, and an understanding of true client advocacy.
- Avison Young’s PMO service delivery model for international real estate solutions recognises the complexity of global real estate markets, yet provides client-specific solutions.
- By selecting local service partners who are optimally aligned with the specific mandates of our clients, we ensure delivery of the best local adviser to the project at hand, anywhere in the world.
- Utilizing the Avison Young principal-led account management model allows us to provide an integrated platform tailored to each client’s specific needs with standardised global work product, uniform process and reporting, and direct accountability.
Avison Young has an extensive track record and deep execution capabilities internationally. We have pre-qualified service providers in more than 80 countries and continuously research capabilities of new firms. Services delivered internationally by Avison Young include:
- Transaction related services – includes all forms of acquisition, disposal, rent review, appraisal, reinstatement and lease restructuring services
- Fit out & project management
- Facility management
- Portfolio & lease administration
- Strategic consulting & site selection
- Making the case for Business Rates reform
- UK Cities Recovery Index
- Big box bulletin - H1 2020
- Economic and Property Market Review
- Central London Office Analysis
- The Big Nine
- South East Offices Snapshot - Q2 2020
- South East Offices Snapshot - Q1 2020
- UK Budget
- COVID-19: Impacts on Real Estate
- Hotels driving real estate development in Glasgow
- Big box bulletin - H2 2019