Pinpointing asset value for optimal outcomes
Avison Young’s Valuation team has specialised in providing valuations of all types of commercial and residential property, throughout the UK, for over 26 years.
Working with property owners, investors and developers and lenders/borrowers, the following types of valuations are undertaken:
- Loan security valuations, for a full range of banks, building societies and lending institutions
- Stock exchange/IPO and securitisation valuations
- Financial statements valuations – both under FRS102 (UK GAAP) and IFRS
- Tax valuations, such as CGT, IHT and VAT
- Charities Act valuations
- Valuations and advice on overage agreements, rights of way and options to purchase
- Valuations for JVs and to enable share valuations of property companies
- Valuations for loan review and recovery, via our Receivership and Restructuring team
- Valuations in anticipation of litigation
- Valuations of portfolios of properties
- Diminution of Value for dilapidations (under Section 18(1) of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1927)
- Brokers Opinions of Value for overseas clients
Commercial Valuation Advisory
We have the experience to value a comprehensive range of commercial property from retail, offices, industrial and logistics/warehouses to many types of specialist properties such as managed workspace, renewable energy facilities, data centres, waste management facilities, places of worship, mobile phone facilities and sports & leisure facilities.
Residential Valuation Advisory
In addition, we have the experience to provide valuations and professional advice covering the residential sector. We value large/high value individual residential properties, residential developments, residential investments and PRS schemes.
Our specialist expertise
We have developed a particular specialism in providing Expert Witness Valuations, Single Joint Expert Valuations and Independent Expert referrals for a wide range of matters such as valuation professional negligence, legal negligence, construction defects and insurance, as well as criminal matters such as fraud.