Commercial Facilities Management Services
Our management–led approach to commercial facilities management is supported by industry leading technology and processes, delivered through experienced and passionate teams. We radically improve risk, drive value and promote industry best practice.
Our models are flexible, scalable and above all transparent through fixed management fees and open book approach. Our supply chain partners share in our commitment to deliver fit for purpose solutions and drive maximum commercial value.
- Fabric maintenance
- Front of house services
- Grounds maintenance
- Mechanical & electrical maintenance
- Occupancy profiling
- Office management
- Pest control
- Resource booking
- Relocation management
- Space planning, moves and changes
- Waste management
Technology and data driven services
A single point of contact for all facilities management services.
Avison young operate a UK based 24/7 Customer Service Centre, providing clients with call handling and fulfilment and a single point of contact for all facilities management activities.
What you can expect:
- Highly experienced, centralised customer service personnel available 24/7 /365
- Full alignment with the client brand i.e. unique salutation
- Use of industry leading technology solutions e.g. FSI Concept Evolution and Avison Young’s BI tools - AVANT
- Real time management reporting, facilitating informed decision making
- Monitoring and reporting of compliance certification
- Flexibility to meet the changing requirements of your portfolio
- Coordination, management and performance monitoring of FM supply chain partners.
News and updates
- Housing market summary
- South East offices snapshot
- Central London office analysis
- Big Box Bulletin
- Economic and property market review
- The Big Nine
- Building Zero
- 2022 Forecast: Focus on UK Cities
- 2022 Forecast
- UK Hotel Market Outlook - November 2021
- The Great Rebalancing Act
- Scotland's Hotel Market Overview