Join us at MIPIM 2019 in Cannes, France
With representatives from over 15 countries attending this year, Avison Young, collaborating with GVA Worldwide, invite you to meet us at our stand R7.G10 in the Palais de Festivals from 12 – 15 March 2019.
Our cities are modern, dynamic and culturally diverse places that hold the key to solving the most intractable economic and social problems. Devolution and demographics are driving growth and dramatically improving how cities are perceived; making them more desirable places to live, work and visit, and better able to attract new people and businesses.
In celebration of MIPIM’s 30th anniversary, we will be sharing the impacts we have made on our core cities across the globe; how our local communities have changed over the past 30 years and how this will continue to evolve over the next 30 years.
Follow us on @AYUKviews to stay up to date with all the latest information, news and views. You’ll find our real estate experts at a number of panels, round tables and events. Here’s where you’ll find them:
Tuesday 12 March
- 10:00 | Panel: Scheme launch for East Pilgrim Street – Regeneration of Newcastle’s City Gateway, Newcastle Stand, Gordon Hewling, Managing Director, Newcastle
- 11:00 |Panel: Investing in the UK: the realities, opportunities and challenge UK Government Stand Stand, Mark Rose, CEO
- 15:00 | Panel: Midlands Investment Update: Life Sciences, Tech and Creative + panel discussion Midlands Stand, Carl Potter, Managing Director, Birmingham
Wednesday 13 March
- 08:30 | Sponsors: UK Investment Breakfast with the BPF, The Carlton Hotel. By invitation only.
- 09:45 | Round table: Shaping Future Bristol and Bath Roundtable, Jo Davis, Managing Director, Planning Development and Regeneration
- 10:00 | Panel: Sustainable Partnerships: The Holy Grail for Community Collaboration in association with EG, London Stand, Virginia Blackman, Principal
- 11:30 | Panel: Manchester's Smart Growth Area: For Homes, Jobs & Connected Communities, Manchester Stand, Chris Cheap, Managing Director, UK Regions
- 12:00 | Mixed tenures, maximising value, London Stand, Kimberley Grieveson, Director
- 12:00 | Roundtable: Innovation-led growth round table, Sheffield City Region HQ apartment, Stuart Howie, Principal
- 15:30 | Panel: Build to rent: The way we live, The London Stand, Richard Stonehouse, Principal and Head of Residential Investment
- 18:00 | Sponsors: The Homes England Reception, UK Government Stand. Hosted by Sir Edward Lister, Chair of Homes England, and Nick Walkley, CEO of Homes England
Thursday 14 March
- 10:00 | Workshop: Waterfront Cities Network , Liverpool Stand, Stephen Cowperthwaite, Managing Director, Liverpool
- 11:00 | Panel: Creating Communities: An inspiring region to live in, The Leeds Stand, Jo Davis, Managing Director, Planning Development and Regeneration
- 11:45 | Panel: OGP: The benefits to the regions and nations when Government moves beyond Whitehall, UK Government Stand, Chris Cheap, Managing Director, UK Regions
- 12:00 | Panel: Digital Connectivity As A Necessity, Midlands Stand, Rupert Parker, Director
Follow us @UKViews to stay up to date with all the latest information, news and views.