Rounded, technical and commercial
We provide a single point of contact for all activities associated with the creation, renewal, refurbishment and maintenance of the fabric and contents of the built environment.
Our team represents investors as well as occupiers throughout the UK and internationally, with services ranging from a simple Condition Survey to managing complex multi-million pound projects. We focus on value for money, risk avoidance and forward planning.
The commercial outcome of our service is to improve the operational efficiency and quality of our clients’ properties, whilst reducing their exposure to unnecessary capital expenditure and running costs.
The services we provide are:
- Building restoration and refurbishment
- Building surveys and insurance reinstatement valuations
- CDM principal designer services
- Development monitoring
- Dilapidation claims & assessments
- EPC / EPC Plus
- Expert witness in litigation
- Feasibility studies
- Party walls and rights to light
- Planned and strategic maintenance
- Schedules of condition
- Service charge reviews
- Structural monitoring and defects analysis